Showing you Oregon,one post at a time. Did you know that I post the links of many of my stories and articles on the sidebar? When you have extra time, please scroll down to see more. At the bottom of this page there are links to many other blogs that I enjoy.

Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

Hello, friends, thank you so much for stopping by. I really hope that you will enjoy your visit to Oregon Gifts. Due to spam, I am not accepting comments from anonymous people. Please email me at: oregongiftsofcomfortandjoy@hotmail.com if you are unable to leave a comment on here. I write back through email when I can.

My words and photographs are copyrighted, and may not be used without permission, even on Pinterest.

~ Kathy M.

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Lunch at The Budd Bay Cafe in Olyimpia, Washington:


Here we are at the Marina again, eating lunch at this neat place, The Budd Bay Cafe.  It is really cool how they decorated the joint, and that made for some pretty pictures.



Most of the walls were covered in murals made of wallpaper:










It was the Monday after Thanksgiving when we were there, and they were getting the tree decorated:


There weren't many people there this time.  The service was great. Cary and I both ordered the pan fried oysters, and they were a good value at around $14.00.




They were delicious!  So were the garlic mashed potatoes.



You can't beat the view!  We will be back the next time we visit Olympia.  We highly recommend this place.  Here is the link to their website, The Budd Bay Cafe.


I hope that you have a wonderful day.  Thanks so much for stopping by to visit, and scroll down for some more trip pictures.

Hugs,

Kathy M.



At Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy, if you miss a day, you miss a lot!  All material on this post is copyrighted and not for use without my permission ...Please click here to go to my home page and see what is happening in Mayberry today.
 Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

6 comments:

Linda Reeder said...

That looks like a great place!

Sally said...

Lovely pictures and what a huge tree.

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

There y'all go, having too much fun again. :) I love the second photo in particular. The perspective is wonderful.

Connie said...

Hi Kathy, boy the two of you do not have any moss growing under your feet, LOL. I love that you are always on the go and sharing your photos and adventures with us. There is nothing better than being in a harbor town and looking out over the boats. We walk the harbor boardwalks every chance we get :)
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas.
Connie xx

Lynn said...

The wallpaper in that place looks great, but you can keep those pan fried oysters (yuck) and I usually eat just about anything! But those!

Oregon Gifts of Comfort and Joy said...

Linda, it really is nice.

Sally, thank you. Another artificial tree ... we have one in our house too. They don't dry out.

Thanks, Lisa. I guess that we are pretty lucky to be able to go when we want to, but when you take pictures of nearly everything it just seems that we go more places than we do.

Thank you, Connie, Merry Christmas to you too! One day we will show up and see your new house.

Lynn, lol! I guess that there are a lot of people who don't like oysters. My friend Gloria said the same thing.

Hugs,

Kathy M.

No Copying!


Protected by Copyscape Duplicate Content Check

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.

I LOVE THE STATE OF OREGON.
Links to My Oregon Blog Posts (Except for Central Oregon):

"Oregon Bloggers"

"Sepia Saturday, Postcard and Stamp Blogs"

"Writing and Poetry Blogs":